Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9, 2010

Keeping in touch and getting together just seems to get tougher as the kids grow up. So that's the reason we wanted to set this blog up. We want to share what's going on with all our family and friends and what better way than through the internet, right? Just kidding! We miss everyone and hope this year is going well.


So, what have we been up to? Well, all kinds of stuff I guess but nothing super exciting. Maika loves 7th grade. Tavai loves 4th grade. Malie loves eating. Just regular stuff. :) Jayde and I are experiencing life as parents all over again with Malie. She's a lot of fun! Maika and Tavai just love their little sister.


Maika is going to Albiani Middle School and leaves the house at 6:30 a.m. to catch the bus then doesn't get home until about 4 p.m. I feel like she already has a full time job.






Tavai is still at Sunrise and is doing so well. He was just classified as GATE, so apparently he's smart. ;) He likes to make sure we know that, too. He's got tons of friends and just loves his life.






Malie is getting big really fast! She's got so much personality. She has a favorite song and everything!


It's too cute to see her react when she hears it. She's a little chubb too! Leeanna said her legs are like the turkey legs they sell at Disneyland. Cute!! As I type this right now, she's yelling at me to pick her up. She's probably hungry....again.







Jayde is doing his thing. Working hard. Still at Cisco. Luckily, he can work from home so it helps a lot with the baby and all the stuff we've got going on with the kids all the time.


And me? Well, I'm just being mom....and the work is never done. I love it though!


So, that's a start. I'll upload more pics and things as we go. Hope everyone is having a good December! Talk to you soon!!


Jeannie =)

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all these pictures that I never get to, since they're on your computer or your camera. Thanks for finally sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete